“We cultivate love when we allow our most vulnerable and powerful selves to be deeply seen and known, and when we honor the spiritual connection that grows from that offering with trust, respect, kindness and affection.” – Brene Brown
To be whole and to live wholesome is to acknowledge all facets of you: the good and the not so good. When we do this, we begin to live life fully. I connect people to all facets of themselves. My purpose is to help you move forward and live a life congruent with your values.
I especially love working with the youth and teenagers: our future leaders and innovators, who will define the next century. I also work with Executives, parents and any individual or groups that may need coaching.
A firm believer of emotional and social intelligence, my coaching style is holistic and focuses on value-based action that emphasises on the whole person. My credentials include:
- Master Certification in Neuro Linguistic Programming (ABNLP),
- Associate Certified Coach (ACC) – International Coaching Federation (ICF)
- Time Line Therapy Practitioner (TLTA)
- Kids Life Studio Coach (Kids Life Studio, UK)
- Enneagram Coach (Inner Life Skills)
- Child Emotions Coach (SOS, The Netherlands)
- Qualified Jump Starter (www.jumpmovement.com)
- Marshall Goldsmith Executive Stakeholder Centre Coaching Certified Coach (SCC)